Arne Jacobsen Lever
This product is special order, please contact us for more information.
These beautiful and iconic door levers were designed by Danish architect and designer Arne Jacobsen. Designed around the shape of a palm’s grip, this modern and sculptural lever is a must for the design aficionado and those who simply love a good feel each time they go to open/ close a door.
d line levers are designed for constant use. They are rigorously tested and use the most cutting-edge machinery in the field. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
Arne Jacobsen Passage Lever sets start at $375.
- Lever or Knob Style
- Rose Trim or Backplate if separate
- Lock & Latch Type (Tubular/ American Mortise/ Euro Mortise)
- Function (Passage/ Privacy/ Entry/ Other)
- Backset Dimension (if known at this time)
- Handing (RH/ LH/ RHR/ LHR)
- Door Thickness
Small lever length 97 mm (3.8")
Large lever length 111 mm (4.37")
Door Thickness: 35 mm (1.37") - 65 mm (2.6")
Rose: Available with or without
Cover Plate for rose: Available with or without
Certifications: Tested and certified according to EN1906 and EN1634-1
Areas of application: Commercial, Residential
NOTE: European roses are smaller than standard North American models. Please ensure all dimensions are carefully reviewed as these may not fit existing or pre-bored door holes.
- Standard: Polished Brass
- Standard: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, Charcoal, or Gunmetal on brushed or polished Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black, RAL 9016 White, RAL 7047 Telegrey or RAL 7037 Dusty Grey on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request