d line Euro Mortise Passage Latch Lock
CONTACT TO REQUEST QUOTE
Indicate finish, size, quantity and shipping address to receive quote.
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 5-8 weeks for stainless steel, other finishes have an estimated lead time of 8-12 weeks.
- Product Downloads
- Finish Swatches
- Order Guide
This latch lock with strong spring and strike plate is part of the Knud Holscher collection from d line and is an outstanding example of classic Danish design. Available with the option of a round or square part shape and in a variety of finishes.
d line hardware is all about balance: the balance between form and function; between the senses of sight, hearing and touch; between that which you see and that which you don’t; between design that looks good and design that works well; between changing tastes and advances in engineering; and between that which is bent and that which is straight.
Every hardware piece in the Knud Holscher collection is made in AISI 316 steel. AISI 316 is an acid-proof, non-corrosive, marine quality stainless steel – a robust, raw, sustainable substance whose strength and resilience we have unfaltering confidence in.
Both internally and externally, every detail of every d line piece is rigorously tested for seamless functioning so that it endures. Then, assisted by the most cutting-edge machinery in our field, each is expertly crafted by hand.
W 24 mm (0.9") X H 235 mm (9.2") X D 88 mm (3.4")
Part Shape: Round or Square
Backset: 60 mm
Centers: 78 mm
Suitable for sprung and most unsprung lever furniture
- Polished Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Satin Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Polished Brass
- Finished available upon request: PVD coated Copper, or Charcoal on brushed or polished Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black on Stainless Steel
* Please note, RAL 9016 White is an outgoing finish and will be unavailable for purchase after remaining orders have been processed.
2023 Updated d line finish swatches:
- AISI 316 Satin Stainless Steel
- AISI 316 Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD Brass
- PVD Copper
- PVD Charcoal
- Powder Coated RAL Black 9005
How to Pair
Enlarge the interactive graphic here to follow links to product collections and other details.
How to Order
Please indicate answers for questions #1-#7 from the graphic above to receive a custom itemized quote from our Sales Team.
If you are familiar with the hardware and want to log and submit your order using a form, you can use our editable PDF Door Hardware Order Form and send a copy to our Sales Team. If you are placing a large quantity order, please use our Excel Door Hardware Schedule Spreadsheet to plan your order and send it to our Sales Team.