Switch: Ø 20 mm (0.79”)
1 Gang Plate: W 70 mm (2.76”) X H 115 mm (4.53”)
2 Gang Plate: 115 mm (4.53”) X 115 mm (4.53”)
3 Gang Plate: W 162 mm (6.38”) X 115 mm (4.53”)
4 Gang Plate: W 210mm (8.27”) X 115 mm (4.53”)
Line Voltage (For use in conventionally wired installations)
Low Voltage: For use on Class 2 Circuits only
- 3-way, 15A (also works as Single-Pole)
- 4-way, 15A (contact us)
- 2-Position Momentary Dry Contact Toggle (contact us)
- 3-Position Momentary Dry Contact Toggle (contact us)
- 3-Position Latching Dry Contact Toggle (contact us)
See full Technical Specification sheets below.
- Toggle switches conform to UL 20 and are certified to CSA C22.2 No.111.
- Please review and ensure all certifications are applicable for your local code.
- If unsure, please send our Sales Team full SPECS of lighting for a compatibility review.
- Must be installed by a licensed electrician.
- Toggle Switches install into standard junction boxes but the boxes must be recessed below the finished wall surface by at least 1/8". Please refer to the Wallbox Assemble Diagram in the Installation Guide below. If you are installing into existing junction boxes, you will probably find the boxes are already recessed by at least this much but please check to make sure before placing an order.
Areas of application: Light-duty Commercial, Residential