d line Euro Mortise Passage Latch Lock
CONTACT TO REQUEST QUOTE
Indicate finish, size, quantity and shipping address to receive quote.
- -1 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 5-8 weeks for stainless steel, other finishes have an estimated lead time of 8-12 weeks.
- Product Downloads
- Finish Swatches
- Order Guide
This latch lock with strong spring and strike plate is part of the Knud Holscher collection from d line and is an outstanding example of classic Danish design. Available with the option of a round or square part shape and in a variety of finishes.
d line hardware is all about balance: the balance between form and function; between the senses of sight, hearing and touch; between that which you see and that which you don’t; between design that looks good and design that works well; between changing tastes and advances in engineering; and between that which is bent and that which is straight.
Every hardware piece in the Knud Holscher collection is made in AISI 316 steel. AISI 316 is an acid-proof, non-corrosive, marine quality stainless steel – a robust, raw, sustainable substance whose strength and resilience we have unfaltering confidence in.
Both internally and externally, every detail of every d line piece is rigorously tested for seamless functioning so that it endures. Then, assisted by the most cutting-edge machinery in our field, each is expertly crafted by hand.
W 24 mm (0.9") X H 235 mm (9.2") X D 88 mm (3.4")
Part Shape: Round or Square
Backset: 60 mm
Centers: 78 mm
Suitable for sprung and most unsprung lever furniture
- Polished Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Satin Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Polished Brass
- Finished available upon request: PVD coated Copper, or Charcoal on brushed or polished Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black on Stainless Steel
* Please note, RAL 9016 White is an outgoing finish and will be unavailable for purchase after remaining orders have been processed.
2023 Updated d line finish swatches:
- AISI 316 Satin Stainless Steel
- AISI 316 Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD Brass
- PVD Copper
- PVD Charcoal
- Powder Coated RAL Black 9005
Ordering door hardware requires the combination of a variety of different components. To provide you with the most accurate pricing and quote, we recomment reviewing our document Guide to Ordering Door Hardware.
How to Pair
Enlarge the interactive graphic here to follow links to product collections and other details.
How to Order
Please indicate answers for questions #1-#7 from the graphic above to receive a custom itemized quote from our Sales Team.
If you are familiar with the hardware and want to log and submit your order using a form, you can use our editable PDF Door Hardware Order Form and send a copy to our Sales Team. If you are placing a large quantity order, please use our Excel Door Hardware Schedule Spreadsheet to plan your order and send it to our Sales Team.