Knud Coat Hook 25 / Pull Handle
- -1 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 5-8 weeks for stainless steel, other finishes have an estimated lead time of 8-12 weeks.
- Product Downloads
- Finish Swatches
- Installation Disclaimer
The Knud Coat Hook can be used as a hook or pull handle for cabinetry. It is suitable for both residential and commercial interiors. The coordinated line of minimalist architectural hardware from 1971 is ‘modest design that is designed to last’.
Knud Holscher graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Architecture, having studied under Arne Jacobsen. d line hardware is designed for constant use. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
Ø 25 mm (1") X H 21 mm (0.8")
- Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, or Charcoal on Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
2023 Updated d line finish swatches:
- AISI 316 Satin Stainless Steel
- AISI 316 Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD Brass
- PVD Copper
- PVD Charcoal
- Powder Coated RAL Black 9005
Pre-drilling or pre-milling for hardware components is not recommended until all items are received and measured.
There may be slight variations that could affect the installation of your hardware as many pieces are hand finished/ fabricated.
Casson is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences resulting from the improper installation of the hardware.