Trufig Leviton Solid Surface Outlet System
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Additional tools may be needed based on installation material. Please review here.
- Installation Notes Based on Material
- Components Included in System
- Product Downloads
- Installation Videos
TRUFIG is a revolutionary design solution that allows electrical components to be seamlessly mounted flush into a variety of surface materials creating clean lines and eliminating interior distractions.
The TRUFIG Leviton Solid Surface Outlet System uses trusted Leviton components to create a minimal, elevated solution. The installation process is efficient using a kit of parts. The system includes a mounting platform that is installed directly to the studs, a trim component, and a fascia.
The Solid Surface version is suitable for tile, glass, mirror, stone, and wood installation materials.
- System does not come with a Leviton GFI outlet module and should be independently sourced.
- There are 3 ways to match the fascia to the base installation material:
Veneer Matching: Apply a thin layer of material that matches the wall finish for a seamless blend with the outlet.
Field Painting: Lightly paint the fascia to match the wall color, maintaining precision fit.
- Faux Finishing: Transform the fascia with decorative finishes like marble, wood, or Venetian plaster.
- A single removal tool is required for all installations and is sold separately here.
- Please ensure that additional tools are added to cart based on installation material type, tools can be reviewed below here.
1 gang: L 118 mm (4.66") x W 71 mm (2.80”) X D 6 mm (0.24")
2 gang: L 118 mm (4.66") x W 130 mm (5.13”) X D 6 mm (0.24")
- Installation: Must be installed by a licensed electrician.
Certification: UL Listed for North America. Please review and ensure all certifications are applicable for your local code.
- Areas of application: Light-duty Commercial, Residential
- Outlets do not come with a GFI outlet module and should be independently sourced.
The Trufig Leviton Solid Surface Outlet System can be installed into a variety of materials. Each material requires slightly different installation methods as well as installation tools and accessories to assist in the process. Please review materials below to learn more about each variation.
A - Mounting Platform: Made of engineered drywall, feature an integrated electrical enclosure. The size and orientation allows for flexibility for placement and alignment of devices with other room elements.
B - Trim Component: Allows a means to attach and secure a variety of devices to a TRUFIG mounting platform. Shims are provided to help the installer adjust for varying device depths to achieve a flush finish.
C - Fascia: Paintable to match the surrounding surface for a solution that is truly designed to disappear. They attach to the trim component within the mounting platform opening to ensure that the device finish is perfectly level with the surface.
Note: System does not come with a Leviton GFI outlet module and should be independently sourced.