Trufig Small Format Tile Switch & Dimmer System
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Additional tools may be needed based on installation material. Please review here.
- Components Included in System
- Product Downloads
TRUFIG is a revolutionary design solution that allows electrical components to be seamlessly mounted flush into walls or ceilings, creating clean lines and eliminating interior distractions.
The TRUFIG Leviton Small Format Tile Switch & Dimmer System uses trusted Leviton components to create a minimal, elevated solution. The installation process is efficient using a kit of parts. The system includes a mounting platform that is installed directly to the studs, a trim component, and a fascia.
- System does not come with a Leviton GFI outlet module and should be independently sourced.
- There are 3 ways to match the fascia to the base installation material:
Veneer Matching: Apply a thin layer of material that matches the wall finish for a seamless blend with the outlet.
Field Painting: Lightly paint the fascia to match the wall color, maintaining precision fit.
- Faux Finishing: Transform the fascia with decorative finishes like marble, wood, or Venetian plaster.
- REQUIRED, a single removal tool must be used for all installations and is sold separately here.
- REQUIRED, Small format tiles and fragile tiles which are prone to cracking must be used with a plaster shim & tile dam, sold separately here
- Additional tools based on installation material type can be reviewed below here
1 gang: L 118 mm (4.66") x W 71 mm (2.80”) X D 6 mm (0.24")
2 gang: L 118 mm (4.66") x W 130 mm (5.13”) X D 6 mm (0.24")
- Installation: Must be installed by a licensed electrician.
Certification: UL Listed for North America. Please review and ensure all certifications are applicable for your local code.
- Areas of application: Light-duty Commercial, Residential
- Outlets do not come with a GFI outlet module and should be independently sourced.
A-Mounting Platform: Made of engineered drywall and used to contain an integrated electrical enclosure. With similar properties to gypsum, the platform can be easily incorporated into surrounding drywall. The size and orientation allows for flexibility for placement and alignment of devices with other room elements.
B-Trim Component: Allows a means to attach and secure a variety of devices to a TRUFIG mounting platform. Shims are provided to help the installer adjust for varying device depths to achieve a flush finish.
C-Fascia: Paintable to match the surrounding surface for a solution that is truly designed to disappear. They attach to the trim component within the mounting platform opening to ensure that the device finish is perfectly level with the surface.
*Painting and Sanding Shields are included in every order.