Bi-Part Barn Door Hardware TOP MOUNT
CONTACT TO REQUEST QUOTE
Indicate finish, size, quantity and shipping address to receive quote.
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- This item is made to order and has an estimated lead time of 3-6 weeks.
- Product Downloads
This beautiful bi-part barn door hardware is not only functional but also a real showstopper. In a bi-parting system, two doors are installed along the same track; the doors slide away from each other to open and slide towards each other in the middle to close. Made from quality materials such as brass and steel, this hardware is also available in various finishes.
Also available in By-Pass configurations, see here.
The track can be customized to exact length. Please contact us and answer the below questions for a detailed quote:
Style: Top Mount/ Face Mount/ Bi-Part
Finish: Brass/ Raw Steel/ Stainless Steel/ Black
Pre drilled or Not drilled:
Made and designed in Toronto by the local maker studio 1925Workbench.
Pre-Drilled vs. Non Pre-Drilled Holes
- Pre-drilling available, please specify when ordering. Please select if the track should be pre-drilled, or not pre-drilled. If you will be drilling on site, select not pre-drilled.
- Pre-drilled is 14.75” – 17.25” spaced evenly along the track.
- Pre-drilled tracks must be mounted on a backing piece to ensure the door clears baseboards or moldings.
- Not pre-drilled tracks require drilling on site and can be installed directly to the wall if baseboards are flush and there is adequate blocking within the wall.
Track Length & Measuring
- To establish the track length: order at least twice the width of the door plus min 2" either side for overlap.
- The width of the door should be 4" wider than the opening to overlap by 2" on each side. The door should be large enough to cover any door frames or casing if applicable.
- Track over 93" are shipped in 2 pieces.
- Recommended headroom (distance between the top of the opening and the ceiling) is 8"-10". Minimum required headroom is 6".
- Rated for doors up to 200 lbs. Please note, this is the maximum recommended weight for each pair of hangers. The actual weight bearing capacity will vary depending on how the track has been fastened to the wall.
- For custom powder coating option, a small hole (5/16" diameter) will be drilled at either end of the track for fabrication techniques. This hole is applicable to all "Drilled" or "Non-Drilled" orders. For the Single Track Bypass, these holes are 1" from the end. For other hardware, the holes are 1.5" from the end.
- The Floor Guide is a small bracket that is mounted on the floor at the bottom of the door to keep the door in place.
- The Floor Guide is not required but highly recommended to ensure stability.
- The Floor Guide can be mounted in two ways:
- The slot guide
- The clamp guide
Solid Brass, stainless steel, and/or heavy metal.
High quality solid brass rollers with double built-in ball bearings are used for the quiet motion.