Smoothline Flush Mount Wall Plate: Alternate Material Mount
- 3 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 2-3 weeks.
- Product Downloads
The Smoothline flush-mount wall plate system for alternate materials offers an innovative, cost-effective method of mounting outlets and switches flush with the wood, stone and tile surfaces, for the ultimate in clean lines and modern sophistication. The alternate materials mount system allows for cohesive integration into any space..
Designed with the consumer and contractor in mind, the Smoothline system is easy to install and relies on common construction and finishing techniques. Installation can be performed using a standard junction box with suitable depth to allow room for the flange.
The Smoothline system is UL listed in the U.S. and Canada and meets electrical testing standards.
The wood mount system is compatible with solid surface materials. For solid stone, such as marble slab, we recommend fabricating necessary cutouts prior to installation. For tile, leaving a group line around the flange is recommended in order to mask edgework. Please consult with your installer before purchase or contact us if you have any questions.
UL/CSA, meets NEMA WD-6
Suitable for installation in:
- Wood (including painted and stained)
- Solid Materials (ie. stone, marble) *
- Tile *
* Please note, installation into materials other than wood require different preparation treatments. Solid materials such as stone and marble require fabricating cutouts prior to installation. Tile requires a group line to be left around the flange to mask edgework.
- Wall flange
- Temporary screws & cover
- Final cover
Router templates for installation are sold separately, find template here.
Available in gloss white and birch veneer face and either a white or black flange.
Birch can be stained or painted as needed. Gloss white can be painted, please use a primer suitable to plastic before painting.
Gang: One or two gang options
Installation: Wood and stone
Certification: Flame retardant PC/ABS, White