Knud Ball Door Knob
CONTACT TO REQUEST QUOTE
Indicate finish, size, quantity and shipping address to receive quote.
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 5-8 weeks for stainless steel, other finishes have an estimated lead time of 8-12 weeks.
- Product Downloads
- Finish Swatches
- Order Guide
The Knud Ball Door Knob is a minimal door knob suitable for both residential and commercial interiors. The coordinated line of minimalist architectural hardware from 1971 is ‘modest design that is designed to last’.
Knud Holscher graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Architecture, having studied under Arne Jacobsen. d line hardware is designed for constant use. Pieces are rigorously tested and use the most cutting-edge machinery in the field. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
Size: Ø 50 mm (1.96")
Door Thickness: 33 mm (1.3") - 59 mm (2.3")
Rose: Available with or without
Cover Plate: Available with or without
Certifications: Tested and certified according to EN1906 and EN1634-1
NOTE: European roses are smaller than standard North American models. Please ensure all dimensions are carefully reviewed as these may not fit existing or pre-bored door holes.
Available in Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
Finishes available on request:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, or Charcoal on Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
2023 Updated d line finish swatches:
- AISI 316 Satin Stainless Steel
- AISI 316 Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD Brass
- PVD Copper
- PVD Charcoal
- Powder Coated RAL Black 9005
How to Pair
Enlarge the interactive graphic here to follow links to product collections and other details.
How to Order
Please indicate answers for questions #1-#7 from the graphic above to receive a custom itemized quote from our Sales Team.
If you are familiar with the hardware and want to log and submit your order using a form, you can use our editable PDF Door Hardware Order Form and send a copy to our Sales Team. If you are placing a large quantity order, please use our Excel Door Hardware Schedule Spreadsheet to plan your order and send it to our Sales Team.