Knud M Lever
CONTACT TO REQUEST QUOTE
Indicate finish, size, quantity and shipping address to receive quote.
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 5-8 weeks for stainless steel, other finishes have an estimated lead time of 8-12 weeks.
- Product Downloads
- Finish Swatches
- Order Guide
The M Lever was designed by Danish architect and industrial designer Knud Holscher who studied under Arne Jacobsen. The simple, soft bend of the M Lever gives it a tactile grip.
Holscher designed the entire Knud Collection, a series of award-winning, minimalist architectural hardware. d line levers are designed for constant use. They are rigorously tested and use the most cutting-edge machinery in the field. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
Size: Ø 19 mm (3/4") / Ø 16 mm (5/8") lever handle
Door Thickness: 33 - 44 mm (1.3 - 1.73")
Rose: Available with or without
Cover Plate: Available with or without
Certifications: Tested and certified according to EN1906 and EN1634-1
Areas of application: Commercial, Residential
NOTE: European roses are smaller than standard North American models. Please ensure all dimensions are carefully reviewed as these may not fit existing or pre-bored door holes.
Available in Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
Finishes available on request:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, or Charcoal on Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
2023 Updated d line finish swatches:
- AISI 316 Satin Stainless Steel
- AISI 316 Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD Brass
- PVD Copper
- PVD Charcoal
- Powder Coated RAL Black 9005
How to Pair
Enlarge the interactive graphic here to follow links to product collections and other details.
How to Order
Please indicate answers for questions #1-#7 from the graphic above to receive a custom itemized quote from our Sales Team.
If you are familiar with the hardware and want to log and submit your order using a form, you can use our editable PDF Door Hardware Order Form and send a copy to our Sales Team. If you are placing a large quantity order, please use our Excel Door Hardware Schedule Spreadsheet to plan your order and send it to our Sales Team.