Knud Narrow Thumb Turn
CONTACT TO REQUEST QUOTE
Indicate finish, size, quantity and shipping address to receive quote.
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 5-8 weeks for stainless steel, other finishes have an estimated lead time of 8-12 weeks.
- Product Downloads
- Finish Swatches
- Order Guide
The Knud Narrow Thumb Turn is minimal and clean. It is part of the Knud Collection, a coordinated line of minimalist architectural hardware.
Knud Holscher graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Architecture, having studied under Arne Jacobsen. d line hardware is designed for constant use. Pieces are rigorously tested and use the most cutting-edge machinery in the field. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
Size: W 30 mm (1.18") X H 50 mm (1.96")
Door Thickness: 33 - 59 mm (1.3 - 2.3")
Cover Plate: Available with or without
- Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, or Charcoal on Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
2023 Updated d line finish swatches:
- AISI 316 Satin Stainless Steel
- AISI 316 Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD Brass
- PVD Copper
- PVD Charcoal
- Powder Coated RAL Black 9005
How to Pair
Enlarge the interactive graphic here to follow links to product collections and other details.
How to Order
Please indicate answers for questions #1-#7 from the graphic above to receive a custom itemized quote from our Sales Team.
If you are familiar with the hardware and want to log and submit your order using a form, you can use our editable PDF Door Hardware Order Form and send a copy to our Sales Team. If you are placing a large quantity order, please use our Excel Door Hardware Schedule Spreadsheet to plan your order and send it to our Sales Team.