Knud Soap Dispenser
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 5-8 weeks for stainless steel, other finishes have an estimated lead time of 8-12 weeks.
- Product Downloads
- Finish Swatches
The Knud Soap Dispenser is part of the sanitary line by d line, a series of classic fittings that form a cohesive whole. Available in theft-proof or regular. The series was designed with installation, maintenance, hygiene, and longevity in mind.
Knud Holscher graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Architecture, having studied under Arne Jacobsen. d line hardware is designed for constant use. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Available with or without foamer, to be used with regular liquid soap.
Made in Europe.
Ø 85 mm (3.3") X H 210 mm (8.3") X D 125 mm (4.9")
Recommended Soap: Soap viscosity of approx. cP 1900
Areas of application: Commercial
Certifications: CE Marked
Non-corrosive rust resistant stainless steel.
AISI 316, also known as marine quality stainless steel; works well in high humidity levels in bathroom settings.
- Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, or Charcoal on brushed or polished Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
2023 Updated d line finish swatches:
- AISI 316 Satin Stainless Steel
- AISI 316 Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD Brass
- PVD Copper
- PVD Charcoal
- Powder Coated RAL Black 9005