Charlie Wide Base Appliance Pull
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- This item is made to order and has an estimated lead time of 3-6 weeks. Please allow for an additional week of fabrication for gloss powder coated finishes.
- Product Downloads
- Finish Swatches
- Installation Disclaimer
A classic handle pull for appliances is a great hardware option. Available in several lengths.
Find other components in the Charlie collection here.
Made in Canada.
L 305 mm (12") X D 44 mm (1 3/4") X W 25 mm (1")
L 457 mm (18") X D 44 mm (1 3/4") X W 25 mm (1")
Available in custom lengths, please contact us for more information.
Mounting hardware included.
- Polished Brass
- Satin Brass
- Antique Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Stainless Steel
- Satin Aluminum
- Powder Coat Matte Black
- Powder Coat Gloss White
- Custom finishes available upon request, including antimicrobial clear coating.
- * Note: Antique finishes are fabricated by hand and result in inconsistent and organic surface textures
Please contact us for more information.
CBH offers the below finishes as their standard collection. Finish samples available here.
- Polished Brass - C3
- Satin Brass - C4
- Antique Brass - C5
- Polished Bronze - C9
- Satin Bronze - C10
- Oxidized Bronze - C20
- Polished Nickel Plated - C14
- Satin Nickel Plated - C15
- Antique Nickel - C15A
- Pewter - C15L
- Polished Chrome - C26
- Satin Chrome - C26D
- Polished Stainless Steel - C32
- Satin Stainless Steel - C32D
- Antique Bronze
- Polished Copper
- Antique Copper
- Powder Coated Matte Black
- Powder Coated Gloss White
Please note, Antique finishes are fabricated by hand and may result in inconsistent and organic surface textures
Due to the unique construction of some products, note that not all finishes are available for every product. Contact sales if you require an unlisted finish.
Pre-drilling or pre-milling for hardware components is not recommended until all items are received and measured.
There may be slight variations that could affect the installation of your hardware as many pieces are hand finished/ fabricated.
Casson is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences resulting from the improper installation of the hardware.