HB 675 Bi-Fold Flush Pull
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 4-8 weeks.
- Product Downloads
Designed primarily for use with bi-fold and pivot doors, the Halliday + Baillie HB 675 Flush Pull also suits heavy sliding doors, hinge doors, or can be used horizontally on drawers. It provides an ample lip and generous 15mm internal depth for when a more substantial grip is required.
Made in New Zealand.
Suitable for wood or aluminum doors.
Includes: Handed Flush Pull (QTY 1) with Timber Fixing Kit HB 604 (required for installation in wood doors)
L 170 mm (6.6") x W 46 mm (1.8") x D 18 mm (.67") Internal Grip Depth: 16 mm (.70")
- Minimum Door Thickness for back-to-back installation is 1-1/2"
- This flush pull is handed. Specify LH or RH
- Glue, epoxy, silicone products etc are not required or recommended for installation.
Diecast zinc and brass
- SC: Satin Chrome
- PC: Polished Chrome
- BN: Brushed Nickel
- PN: Polished Nickel - available for large qty orders only
- PB: Polished Brass
- WHT: Powder Coat White
- EBA: Powder Coat Electro ™ Black Ace
- EMB: Powder Coat Electro ™ Medium Bronze
Complete Finishes List and Description here