Knud Circular Pull Handle
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 5-8 weeks for stainless steel, other finishes have an estimated lead time of 8-12 weeks.
- Product Downloads
- Finish Swatches
The Knud Circular Pull Handle is a minimal pull suitable for both residential and commercial interiors. The coordinated line of minimalist architectural hardware from 1971 is ‘modest design that is designed to last’.
Knud Holscher graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Architecture, having studied under Arne Jacobsen. d line hardware is designed for constant use. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
Ø 32 mm (1.2") radius, W 155 mm (6.1") x H 332 mm (13") x D 80 mm (3.1")
Thread Types: M8, Bush
Please note that d line door pulls are sold individually and come with additional options for an M8 thread type and for a bush mounting. When ordering your door pull, it's important to choose the appropriate size and mounting option based on the weight and material of your door. For lighter doors such as glass or thin timber, M8 thread types may be sufficient. The use of a bushing can help reinforce the hole and distribute stress more evenly, reducing the risk of damage to the door, making it more suitable for timber applications. Please consult with your installer or someone from our Sales Team to ensure that you choose the appropriate size and mounting option for your specific application.
Available in Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
Finishes available on request:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, or Charcoal on Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
2023 Updated d line finish swatches:
- AISI 316 Satin Stainless Steel
- AISI 316 Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD Brass
- PVD Copper
- PVD Charcoal
- Powder Coated RAL Black 9005