PRICES & CURRENCY
- Prices are quoted in CAD for all Canadian and International customers.
- Prices are estimated in USD for all customers in the United States.
- All orders are processed in $CAD. Prices shown in other currencies are estimates only.
- Orders will be processed based on credit card's current daily exchange rate.
- All accounts require full payment prior to order being processed, unless otherwise advised.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days.
- For orders that require a 4 week or longer delivery period, and orders over $10,000.00 CAD, a fifty percent (50%) deposit will be required prior to processing, with balance due prior to fulfillment.
- Orders over $10,000 CAD are considered Final Sale.
- Orders totaling $50,000.00 CAD and over must be paid in full prior to the order being processed.
- All purchase orders and reserves are to be submitted by Trade Client’s sales representatives via electronic means, either secured internet order form or fax. Complete shipment instructions must be provided at this time. Casson Hardware Inc. will ship via UPS or Canada Post unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- In the instance that the customer chooses to use their own carrier, the customer must provide full carrier information and account number at time of order. Whereby the customer has chosen to use their own carrier, Casson Hardware Inc. will not be held responsible for any damage or losses upon release to said carrier.
- A packaging and handling fee will be applied to these orders as follows: 1% of order total.
- For orders under $10,000.00 CAD Casson Hardware Inc. accepts payments via VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
- Cheque payments will only be accepted upon prior written approval from Casson Hardware Inc. and only after the appropriate credit verification has been completed. All cheque payments must be made payable to Casson Hardware Inc.
- Orders over $10,000.00 CAD must be paid via wire transfer unless otherwise agreed upon at the time that your purchase order has been accepted and product has been confirmed by the manufacturer.
- Casson Hardware Inc. highly recommends the use of professional installers at all times.
- Customers are responsible to ensure all provided product information is understood and followed during the installation.
- Casson Hardware Inc. does not accept any responsibility or liability for labour costs, schedule changes, or damage to persons or property, as a result of defective installation and will not provide compensation under any circumstances.
DUTIES & TAXES
- Shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and/or customs fees.
- These fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Customers have 24 hours to cancel an order from time it is received by Casson Hardware Inc. without any penalty and providing it has not shipped.
- Once an item has been shipped, we regret to inform you that cancellation is no longer possible.
- For orders over $10,000.00 CAD the order is considered final sale after the 24 hour period has passed. Once the product has shipped, orders cannot be cancelled.
CHANGES TO SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Sales Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website.
- It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
- Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Sales Terms & Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALEPromotions are exclusive and cannot be merged with other offers or discounts. It is also not applicable to previous purchases or future deliveries.
Collections by 1925Workbench, Bocci, Fritsjurgens, Maison Vervloet, Serafini, and Custom Made to Order items are currently not eligible for discounts.