Trufig Leviton Drywall Outlet System
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Additional tools may be needed based on installation material. Please review here.
- Installation Notes Based on Surface Texture
- Components Included in System
- Product Downloads
- Installation Video
TRUFIG is a revolutionary design solution that allows electrical components to be seamlessly mounted flush into walls or ceilings, creating clean lines and eliminating interior distractions.
The TRUFIG Leviton Drywall Outlet System uses trusted Leviton components to create a minimal, elevated solution. The installation process is efficient using a kit of parts. The system includes a mounting platform that is installed directly to the studs, a trim component, and a fascia.
- System does not come with a Leviton GFI outlet module and should be independently sourced.
- There are 2 ways to match the fascia to the surface treatment:
Field Painting: Lightly paint the fascia to match the wall color, maintaining precision fit.
- Faux Finishing: Transform the fascia with decorative finishes like marble, wood, or Venetian plaster.
Painting and Sanding Shields are included in every order.
- A single removal tool is required for all installations and is sold separately here
- Please ensure that additional tools are added to cart based on installation material type, tools can be reviewed below here.
1 gang: L 118 mm (4.66") x W 71 mm (2.80”) X D 6 mm (0.24")
2 gang: L 118 mm (4.66") x W 130 mm (5.13”) X D 6 mm (0.24")
- Installation: Must be installed by a licensed electrician.
- Certification: UL Listed for North America. Please review and ensure all certifications are applicable for your local code.
- Outlets do not come with a GFI outlet module and should be independently sourced.
- Areas of application: Light-duty Commercial, Residential
- Please review and ensure all certifications are applicable for your local code.
The Trufig Leviton Drywall Outlet System can be installed with drywall and plastered surfaces. Each material requires slightly different installation methods as well as installation tools and accessories to assist in the process. Please review use cases below to learn more about each variation.
Wallpaper & Fabric
A-Mounting Platform: Made of engineered drywall and used to contain an integrated electrical enclosure. With similar properties to gypsum, the platform can be easily incorporated into surrounding drywall. The size and orientation allows for flexibility for placement and alignment of devices with other room elements.
B-Trim Component: Allows a means to attach and secure a variety of devices to a TRUFIG mounting platform. Shims are provided to help the installer adjust for varying device depths to achieve a flush finish.
C-Fascia: Paintable to match the surrounding surface for a solution that is truly designed to disappear. They attach to the trim component within the mounting platform opening to ensure that the device finish is perfectly level with the surface.
*Painting and Sanding Shields are included in every order.