Knud Towel Bar Drywall System
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 5-8 weeks for stainless steel, other finishes have an estimated lead time of 8-12 weeks.
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Product Downloads
- Finish Swatches
The Knud Towel Bar is a visually clean utilitarian bar that integrates beautifully into any bathroom environment. Available as part of the sanitary line by d line, a series of classic fittings that form a cohesive whole and are available in a variety of finishes. The series was designed with installation, maintenance, hygiene, and longevity in mind. For installation on drywall, please review the Additional Components section to add the Thrust Rose with your purchase.
Knud Holscher graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Architecture, having studied under Arne Jacobsen. Available in theft proof stainless steel. d line hardware is designed for constant use. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
L 300 mm (12.4") X D 75 mm (3") X Ø 14 mm (0.5")
L 450 mm (18.2") X D 75 mm (3") X Ø 14 mm (0.5")
L 650 mm (26.1") X D 75 mm (3") X Ø 14 mm (0.5")
Areas of application: Commercial, Residential
- Thrust Rose
- Bush for drywall mounting
- Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, or Charcoal on brushed or polished Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
2023 Updated d line finish swatches:
- AISI 316 Satin Stainless Steel
- AISI 316 Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD Brass
- PVD Copper
- PVD Charcoal
- Powder Coated RAL Black 9005