Black Barn Door Hardware FACE MOUNT
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- LEAD TIME: 3-6 weeks | Made to Order
- Product Downloads
Discover the sleek efficiency of modern barn door hardware. With a matte black powder coat finish and equipped with high-quality nylon wheels, this hardware is a blend of contemporary design and practical functionality.
The track can be customized to your exact length requirements, ensuring a perfect fit for your space.
For a tailored quote, please provide the following details:
- Style: Choose from Top Mount, Face Mount, or Bi-Part
- Finish: Options include Brass, Raw Steel, Stainless Steel, or Black
- Desired Length
- Drilling Preference: Pre-drilled or Not drilled
Please Note: For 'Not Pre-drilled' orders, we will still drill a hole 1.5″ in from each end of the track for hanging during the powder coating process.
This barn door hardware is meticulously crafted and designed in Toronto by the local maker studio 1925Workbench, combining technical precision with a stylish, functional design.
Pre-Drilled vs. Non Pre-Drilled Holes
- Pre-drilling available, please specify when ordering. Please select if the track should be pre-drilled, or not pre-drilled. If you will be drilling on site, select not pre-drilled.
- Pre-drilled is 14.75” – 17.25” spaced evenly along the track.
- Pre-drilled tracks must be mounted on a backing piece to ensure the door clears baseboards or moldings.
- Not pre-drilled tracks require drilling on site and can be installed directly to the wall if baseboards are flush and there is adequate blocking within the wall.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you chose NOT PREDRILLED, there will still be a drill a hole 1.5″ in from each end so that the track can be hung up for powder coating.
Track Length & Measuring
- To establish the track length: order at least twice the width of the door plus min 2" either side for overlap.
- The width of the door should be 4" wider than the opening to overlap by 2" on each side. The door should be large enough to cover any door frames or casing if applicable.
- Track over 93" are shipped in 2 pieces.
- Recommended headroom (distance between the top of the opening and the ceiling) is 8"-10". Minimum required headroom is 6".
- Rated for doors up to 200 lbs. Please note, this is the maximum recommended weight for each pair of hangers. The actual weight bearing capacity will vary depending on how the track has been fastened to the wall.
- For custom powder coating option, a small hole (5/16" diameter) will be drilled at either end of the track for fabrication techniques. This hole is applicable to all "Drilled" or "Non-Drilled" orders. For the Single Track Bypass, these holes are 1" from the end. For other hardware, the holes are 1.5" from the end.
- Door guides (Floor Guide or Wall Guide Options available) are already provided in the kit for you, if you need extra floor guides for other reasons, you can order them above.
- The Floor Guide is a small bracket that is mounted on the floor at the bottom of the door to keep the door in place.
- The Wall Guides is mounted to the baseboards (or wall if you don’t have baseboards).
Matte black, powder coated metal.
High quality solid rollers with double built-in ball bearings are used for the quiet motion.