Returns & Exchanges
You may return eligible products for a credit or refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees within 14 days from receipt of your order. CASSON requires returned merchandise to have prior written communication and a valid Return Authorization Number.
- Products must be in original, unused condition and packed in all original packaging and tags.
- Original shipping and duties costs are non refundable.
- Shipping, duties, and taxes on returned or exchanged goods will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Re-shipping fee and re-stocking fee will vary on a per item basis.
- Goods received not in good condition will not be eligible for refund.
- Refunds are issued via the original payment method.
- All items in the Architectural Specialties category, Washbasins, Special Order, made to order, vintage, sale items and/ or customized order items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
To return any part of your order:
- Contact CASSON within 14 days of receipt to obtain a Return Authorization Number
- Repackage all the merchandise and various components in its original packaging including the receipt
- Make sure it is well packed
- Insure items
- Send the goods back to CASSON within 30 days.
Send insured items to:
CASSON HARDWARE INC
719 Bloor Street West
You will receive an email regarding the status of the return / exchange upon receipt of shipment.
Cancellations of orders of items that have not shipped or that are on backorder will be accepted. Cancellation is not possible once an item has already shipped.
Special Order, made to order, vintage, and / or customized order items cannot be cancelled.
If you have received defective or incorrect goods, please call us at +1 (416) 953-9519 within 3 days of order receipt and customer service will assist you with your return authorization form and replacement of your order. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending the items back.