Charlie Bar Door Pull
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- This item is made to order and has an estimated lead time of 3-6 weeks. Please allow for an additional week of fabrication for gloss powder coated finishes.
- Finish Swatches
The Charlie Bar Door Pull showcases a classic geometric form with the option for customization. See more from the Charlie collection here.
Made in Canada.
Ø 25 mm (1") X D 45 mm (1.75") X L 457 (18") [Centre to Centre: 305 mm / 12"]
Wood Thickness (Standard): 44 mm (1-3/4") thickness
Glass Thickness: 9.5 mm (3/8") - 12.7 mm (1/2") thickness
Glass Bored Hole Size: 12.7 mm (1/2")
Available in custom lengths and back-to-back mounting options, please contact us for more information.
Sold individually. Mounting hardware included.
- Polished Brass
- Satin Brass
- Antique Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Aluminum
- Satin Stainless Steel
- Powder Coat Matte Black
- Powder Coat Gloss White
- Custom finishes available upon request, including antimicrobial clear coating.
- Note: Antique finishes are fabricated by hand and result in inconsistent and organic surface textures
CBH offers the below finishes as their standard collection. Finish samples available here.
- Polished Brass - C3
- Satin Brass - C4
- Antique Brass - C5
- Polished Bronze - C9
- Satin Bronze - C10
- Oxidized Bronze - C20
- Polished Nickel Plated - C14
- Satin Nickel Plated - C15
- Antique Nickel - C15A
- Pewter - C15L
- Polished Chrome - C26
- Satin Chrome - C26D
- Polished Stainless Steel - C32
- Satin Stainless Steel - C32D
- Antique Bronze
- Polished Copper
- Antique Copper
- Powder Coated Matte Black
- Powder Coated Gloss White
Please note, Antique finishes are fabricated by hand and may result in inconsistent and organic surface textures.
Finish options for Charlie products are detailed in the variant selection. The availability of finishes depends on the base material and may vary across different items in the Charlie range.
Metal finishing enhances the substrate's appearance and durability through processes like electroplating, which deposits metal ions onto the part, or electroless plating, a chemical method commonly using metals like nickel or copper.
Charlie plated finishes are protected with a clear coat to prevent oxidation. To maintain the beauty and integrity of these finishes, clean them gently with a soft cloth and water or a mild ammonia-based cleaner. Please avoid using acid-based cleaners. For specific material care, please consult our Finish Care Guide.