Bocci 22: Double Random Alternate Mounting Plate Template
- 3 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 1-3 weeks
- Product Downloads
- Order Guide
Double random alternate mounting plate template for surface other than drywall/GWB.
- Double Linear: For verticle or horizontal mounting
- Double Random: Set on an angle
- Amp 15A or 20A (confirm with your electrician if you're unsure)
- If going into an alternate (ex. stone) substrate which length do you need? Read this chart to help you determine which length is right for your project *All found on the product page and linked here*
- Select Finish (black/ white/ almond)
4. Do you want to buy as a finished kit or individually as parts?
- Additional Componants Sold Seperately
- Plaster or Tile Trim Cap: Required for installation in wet material (plaster, concrete tile/grout, mortar etc.)
- Removal Tool: Required for all Bocci 22 installations
- Double Linear Template: For alternate material router cutting
- Double Random Template: For alternate material router cutting
How do I Install?
View our Drywall installation video or Alternate installation video or download the installation instructions in the Product Downloads Section above.
Is the Bocci 22 System UL approved?
Yes, the 22 System is CE compliant and UL certified. The 22 System is designed following UL standards 498 and 514D and the National Electrical Code (NEC 2020, NFPA 70).
Please view the 22 System UL certification here.
What surfaces / materials can I install the Bocci 22 System in to?
Any surface; from drywall to millwork, concrete, tile, stone, glass, etc. There are two assembly options, one appropriate for drywall and one appropriate for all other surfaces.
What colour options do they come in?
Bocci 22 System comes in white, almond and black. View colour options
Do they come in custom colours?
For larger volumes, Bocci can sometimes work on custom colours or finishes to match your surface. Please contact us for more information.
Are the outlets tamper resistant?
Yes, 22 System outlets are tamper resistant and bear the "TR" marking on the outlet face.
What junction box should I use?
Standard depth junction boxes are compatible with 22 System mounting plates. Junction boxes must have two screen holes (one at the top and one at the bottom) in the middle plane from the two edges. The spacing between these two screw holes should be 83 mm (+/- 0.5 mm).
Which component size do I choose for installation into alternate materials?
Please see the alternate selection chart to guide you through determining which option would work best for your individual site needs.
Does Bocci have a GFI/GFCI outlet?
While we Bocci 22 does not offer a GFCI outlet, code can be reached by using the TR outlet in conjunction with an independently sourced GFCI remotely installed in the panel. Please consult with a certified electrician for more information.
Do I need an installation (removal) tool?
Yes, an installation tool is required for all 22 System installations to access the junction box wiring. Our 22.1 installation tool is compatible with all component depths.
Can I combine a line volatage and low voltage components on the same mounting plate?
You can mix the components as long as your junction box is equipped with a “permanent barrier” or listed divider. The raceway system to access the junction box should also be separated. For more information please refer to the National Electric Code (NEC 2008: Article 800.133 Exception #1 and Article 620.36).
What do I use the 22.3.6 Keypad Control for?
This is a minimalist keypad control for use with smart home systems, performing functions as programmed through your home automation system via a CAT5 connection.
Does the Bocci 22 collection have a dimmer?
While a dimmer is not offered at this time, our 22.3.6 keypad can be programmed to control the dimming function in conjunction with a smart home system.