HB 1575 Bi-Fold Flush Pull
- Product Downloads
- Lead Time
The HB1575 is a continuation of the flush pull story. It’s 510 mm x 70m m size gives you the option of a flush finish on pivot or bifold doors on a grand scale. The increased finger grip provides efficient leverage for oversized doors.
Available in a wide range of sizes and finishes, the Halliday + Baillie Flush Pulls are beautifully designed with concealed fixing (without exposed screw fasteners) for a pared back and sophisticated contemporary look.
Made in New Zealand.
Suitable for wood or aluminium doors
L 510 mm (20") x W 70 mm (2.75") x D 17 mm (.67") Internal Grip Depth: 14 mm (.55")
- Minimum door thickness 36 mm (1.4") if used back to back, 45 mm (1.8") if used with end pulls.
- This flush pull is handed. Specify LH or RH
- Glue, epoxy, silicone products etc are not required or recommended for installation.
- SC: Satin Chrome
- PC: Polished Chrome
- BN: Brushed Nickel
- PN: Polished Nickel - available for large qty orders only
- PB: Polished Brass
- WHT: Powder Coat White
- EBA: Powder Coat Electro ™ Black Ace
- EMB: Powder Coat Electro ™ Medium Bronze
- EDB: Powder Coat Electro ™ Dark Bronze
Complete Finishes List and Description here
4-8 week lead time. Please contact us for more information or for stock availability.