HB 677 Bi-Fold Flush Pull
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 4-8 weeks.
- Product Downloads
Designed primarily for use with bi-fold doors, the Halliday+Baillie HB 677 Flush Pull is the big brother of the HB 675. This pull would just as well suit pivot doors, bi-fold doors, or kitchen drawers. It provides an ample lip and generous 16 mm internal depth for when a more substantial grip is required.
These pulls are handed. For one-sided installations please select the correct model. The model shown in the images on this page is the HB677-RH. For a back-to-back set, choose the RH model, place in the cart, then choose your LH model and place in your cart. in a wide range of sizes and finishes, the Halliday + Baillie Flush Pulls are beautifully designed with concealed fixing (without exposed screw fasteners) for a pared back and sophisticated contemporary look.
Made in New Zealand.
Suitable for wood or aluminium doors
Includes: Handed Flush Pull (QTY 1) with Timber Fixing Kit HB 604 (required for installation in wood doors)
L 250 mm (9.84") x W 46 mm (1.81") x D 17 mm (.67") Internal Grip Depth: 16 mm (.63")
- Minimum Door Thickness for back-to-back installation is 1-1/2"
- This flush pull is handed. Specify LH or RH
- Glue, epoxy, silicone products etc are not required or recommended for installation.
Diecast zinc and brass
- SC: Satin Chrome
- PC: Polished Chrome
- BN: Brushed Nickel
WHT: Powder Coat White
- EBA: Powder Coat Electro ™ Black Ace
- EMB: Powder Coat Electro ™ Medium Bronze
Complete Finishes List and Description here