HB 697 Pocket Door Strike Body
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 4-8 weeks.
- Product Downloads
The HB 697 sliding door full body receiver with integrated end pull for bi-parting sliding doors. Often used where two sliding doors meet and a Halliday + Baillie Lock Set holds the two doors together. The advantage of the HB 697 over a standard strike plate is to allow for a matching push button pop out pull with exactly the same dimensions as the opposing lock set.
(Shown with the HB690 Flush Pulls)
Suitable for timber or aluminium doors
H 155 mm (6.1") x W 76 mm (3") x D 25 mm (1")
Glue, epoxy, silicone products etc are not required or recommended for installation.
Diecast zinc and brass
- SC: Satin Chrome
- BC: Brushed Chrome
- PC: Polished Chrome
- BN: Brushed Nickel
- PN: Polished Nickel - available for large qty orders only
- PB: Polished Brass
- WHT: Powder Coat White
- EBA: Powder Coat Electro ™ Black Ace
- EMB: Powder Coat Electro ™ Medium Bronze
Complete Finishes List and Description here