Stainless Steel Barn Door Hardware FACE MOUNT
This product is not stocked, see lead times below. Contact us to place an order.
This beautiful stainless steel barn door hardware is not only functional but also a real showstopper. It is hand polished to a brushed finished and comes with stainless steel wheels and track.
The track can be customized to exact length. Please contact us and answer the below questions for a detailed quote:
Style: Top Mount/ Face Mount/ Bi-Part
Finish: Brass/ Raw Steel/ Stainless Steel/ Black
Pre drilled or Not drilled:
Made and designed in Toronto by the local maker studio 1925Workbench.
Budget pricing is $585 CAD for track length up to 6' + $30 for each additional foot.*
To establish the track length the rule of thumb is to order at least twice the width of the door plus min 2" either side for overlap. Door to be large enough to cover any door frames or casing if applicable.
*Hardware only. Does not include the door.
- To establish the track length the rule of thumb is to order at least twice the width of the door plus min 2" either side for overlap.
The width of the door should be 4” wider than the opening to overlap by 2” on each side and large enough to cover any door frames or casing if applicable.
The track should be mounted on a backing piece to ensure the door clears any baseboards.
Track can be installed directly to the wall if baseboards are flush and there is adequate blocking within the wall.
Track over 103" shipped in 2 pieces.
- Minimum required headroom (distance between the top of the opening and the ceiling) is 6 inches. However, 8"–10" is recommended for easier installation.
- Rated for doors up to 200 lbs. Please note this is the maximum recommended weight for each pair of hangers. The actual weight bearing capacity will vary depending on how well the track is fastened to the wall.
- The floor guide is a small bracket that is mounted on the floor at the bottom of the door to keep the door in place. You can mount the floor guide in one of two ways: (1) the slot guide or (2) the clamp guide. The floor guide is not required, but we highly recommend you install one to ensure stability. Get in touch with us if you need more information on installing floor guides.
Please select if you would like track to be pre-drilled or not pre-drilled if you will be drilling on site.
Price includes hardware only. Does not include the door or header piece.
- These can be used outdoors but will patina more quickly than indoors.
The stainless steel is hand polished to a brushed finish, but otherwise largely untreated, as we believe in the beauty and authenticity of the original material.
High quality solid brass rollers with double built-in ball bearings are used for the quiet motion.
This product is Special Order, 3-6 week lead time. Please contact us for more information and to place your order.