- Budget Pricing
- Product Downloads
- Lead Time
- Order Guide
This lever skillfully combines rounded and flat forms in an elegant, yet simple and uncomplicated design.
The ONEN lever handle was introduced in 2003, designed by Danish architectural firm ONEN. d line hardware is designed for constant use. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
ONEN Lever sets start at $290Please contact us for a detailed quote with the following information:
- Lever or Knob Style
- Rose Trim or Backplate if separate
- Lock & Latch Type (Tubular/ American Mortise/ Euro Mortise)
- Function (Passage/ Privacy/ Entry/ Other)
- Backset Dimension (if known at this time)
- Handing (RH/ LH/ RHR/ LHR)
- Door Thickness
Door Thickness: 30 - 60 mm
Rose: Available with or without
Cover Plate: Available with or without
Certifications: Tested and certified according to EN1906 and EN1634-1
Areas of application: Commercial, Residential
NOTE: European roses are smaller than standard North American models. Please ensure all dimensions are carefully reviewed as these may not fit existing or pre-bored door holes.
Available in Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
Finishes available on request:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, Charcoal, or Gunmetal on Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black, RAL 9016 White, RAL 7047 Telegrey or RAL 7037 Dusty Grey on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
5-8 week lead time. Please contact us for more information or stock availability.