Knud M Lever
This product is special order, please contact us for more information.
The M Lever was designed by Danish architect and industrial designer Knud Holscher who studied under Arne Jacobsen. The simple, soft bend of the M Lever gives it a tactile grip.
Holscher designed the entire Knud Collection, a series of award-winning, minimalist architectural hardware. d line levers are designed for constant use. They are rigorously tested and use the most cutting-edge machinery in the field. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
Knud M Lever sets start at $305
- Lever or Knob Style
- Rose Trim or Backplate if separate
- Lock & Latch Type (Tubular/ American Mortise/ Euro Mortise)
- Function (Passage/ Privacy/ Entry/ Other)
- Backset Dimension (if known at this time)
- Handing (RH/ LH/ RHR/ LHR)
- Door Thickness
Size: Ø 19 mm (3/4") / Ø 16 mm (5/8") lever handle
Door Thickness: 33 - 44 mm (1.3 - 1.73")
Rose: Available with or without
Cover Plate: Available with or without
Certifications: Tested and certified according to EN1906 and EN1634-1
Areas of application: Commercial, Residential
NOTE: European roses are smaller than standard North American models. Please ensure all dimensions are carefully reviewed as these may not fit existing or pre-bored door holes.
Available in Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
Finishes available on request:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, Charcoal, or Gunmetal on Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black, RAL 9016 White, RAL 7047 Telegrey or RAL 7037 Dusty Grey on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request