d line Euro Mortise Keyed Entry Sash Lock
CONTACT TO REQUEST QUOTE
Indicate finish, size, quantity and shipping address to receive quote.
- 0 available for immediate shipping, for additional quantities refer to Estimated Lead Time.
- Estimated lead time is 5-8 weeks for stainless steel, other finishes have an estimated lead time of 8-12 weeks.
- Product Downloads
- Order Guide
This latch lock with strong spring and strike plate is part of the Knud Holscher collection from d line and is an outstanding example of classic Danish design. Available with the option of a round or square part shape and in a variety of finishes, this mortise latch is suitable for sprung and most unsprung lever door hardware.
d line hardware is all about balance: the balance between form and function; between the senses of sight, hearing and touch; between that which you see and that which you don’t; between design that looks good and design that works well; between changing tastes and advances in engineering; and between that which is bent and that which is straight.
Every hardware piece in the Knud Holscher collection is made in AISI 316 steel. AISI 316 is an acid-proof, non-corrosive, marine quality stainless steel – a robust, raw, sustainable substance whose strength and resilience we have unfaltering confidence in.
Both internally and externally, every detail of every d line piece is rigorously tested for seamless functioning so that it endures. Then, assisted by the most cutting-edge machinery in our field, each is expertly crafted by hand.
W 24 mm (0.9") X H 235 mm (9.2") X D 88 mm (3.4")
Part Shape: Round or Square
Backset: 60 mm
Centers: 78 mm
- Polished Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Satin Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Polished Brass
- Finished available upon request: PVD coated Copper, or Charcoal on brushed or polished Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black, RAL 9016 White, RAL 7047 Telegrey or RAL 7037 Dusty Grey on Stainless Steel
How to Pair
Enlarge the interactive graphic here to follow links to product collections and other details.
How to Order
Please indicate answers for questions #1-#7 from the graphic above to receive a custom itemized quote from our Sales Team.