2 Gang Outlet by Forbes & Lomax
Forbes & Lomax provide a comprehensive range of outlets for power, phone, data and cable TV to compliment the Rotary Dimmers and Toggle Switches. Outlets can be mixed with configurations of duplex, cable, toggle switches, rotary dimmers, and push buttons on the same plate. Contact us for custom configurations and alternate outlet colours.
Established in 1987, Forbes & Lomax is a UK based company with a reputation for high quality design amongst architects and designers.
2 Gang Plate: 115 mm (4.53”) X 115 mm (4.53”)
Also available in:
1 Gang Plate: W 70 mm (2.76”) X H 115 mm (4.53”)
For 3 and 4 Gang plate, please contact us for more information.
3 Gang Plate: W 162 mm (6.38”) X 115 mm (4.53”)
4 Gang Plate: W 210mm (8.27”) X 115 mm (4.53”)
- Duplex (Tamper Resistant)
- Duplex GFCI (Tamper Resistant)
- Duplex with USB (Tamper Resistant)
- Phone (RJ11) - contact us
- Data (Cat 5 or Cat 6) - contact us
- Cable TV (F Type Coax) - contact us
See full Technical Specification sheets below.
- Wall-plates conform to UL 514D and are certified to CSA C22.2 No. 42.
- Outlets conform to UL498 and are certified to CSA C22.2 No. 42.
- Please review and ensure all certifications are applicable for your local code.
- Must be installed by a licensed electrician.
Outlets install into standard junction boxes but the boxes must be recessed below the finished wall surface by at least 1/8”. Please refer to the Wallbox Assembly Diagram in the Installation Guide below. If you are installing into existing junction boxes, you will probably find the boxes are already recessed by at least this much but please check to make sure before placing an order.
Areas of application: Light-duty Commercial, Residential
- Unlacquered Brass with white outlet
- Aged Brass with white outlet
- Nickel Silver with white outlet
- Brushed Stainless Steel with white outlet
- Antique Bronze with white outlet
- Outlet inserts are available in Black, Grey, White, Light Almond and Oyster, please contact us for alternate colours.
Note: materials will slowly age or oxidize over time. Wipe clean with a dry, non-abrasive microfiber cloth. Avoid use of chemical or alcohol based cleaners. Refer to the care guide below for best practices.
3-4 week lead time. Please contact us for more information or for stock availability.